Kadupul Flower – The Most Expensive Flower in the World.
Why Kadupul flower is expensive?
The Kadupul flower, Sri Lanka’s native blossom, is said to be the world’s most expensive flower. This floral specie is so expensive; it bares no price tag in contrast to other beautiful flowers. The reason for this is because the moment it is picked, it quite often dies.
What is the most expensive flower for wedding?
MG: Most expensive: stephanotis, gardenias, Casablanca lilies, hydrangeas, lily of the valley, and peonies. Most affordable: stock roses and freesias. For example, a rose bouquet can run between $100 and $150, compared to a mixed peony bouquet that can run up to $250.
What is the rarest most beautiful flower?
As the jade vine requires bats for pollination, it is one of the world’s rarest flowers.
- Corpse Flower. The corpse flower is one of the most endangered in the world.
- Kadupul Flower.
- Jade Vine.
- Chocolate Cosmos.
- Franklin Tree Flower.
- Middlemist Red.
- Fire Lily.
- Yellow And Purple Lady Slipper.
What is the most fragile flower?
What is the most fragile (but prettiest) flower?
- Catteleya Orchid.
- The red poppy looks like the most fragile crepe paper, and is short-lived and easily torn. Its red colour is fantastic.
- The Indonesian orchid. Isis · 1 decade ago.
- Orchid is what I think is the most fragile flower it is also so beautiful.
- An orchid.
- Orchids are tricky to grow.