Find Your Baby’s Birth Month Flower
|Birth Month||Birth Flower||Flower Color|
|January||Carnation or Snowdrop||Black, Dark Blue or Red|
|February||Violet or Primrose||Violet, Sky Blue or Yellow|
|March||Daffodil or Jonquil||White or Light Blue|
|April||Daisy or Sweet Pea||Yellow, Red and Colorless|
8 more rows
What are the birth flowers for each month?
What’s Your Birth Month Flower?
- January: Carnation. Spicy-scented carnations, like ‘Cinnamon Red Hot’, are the birth flowers for January.
- February: Iris and Violet.
- March: Daffodil.
- April: Daisy and Sweet Pea.
- June: Rose.
- July: Larkspur and Waterlily.
- August: Glads.
- September: Aster.
What is the flower for November birthdays?
What does my birth flower mean?
January Birth Flowers: Carnation and Snowdrop
January’s birth flowers are the carnation and snowdrop. Also known as the gillyflower, carnations symbolize admiration, love and distinction. They’re beautiful and simple blooms, which makes them charming both as a filler flower and as a colorful bouquet.
How do I find my birth flower?
Find Your Birth Month Flower
- January – Carnation. Carnations are typically white, pink, purple, yellow or red.
- February – Violet. Violets are various shades of purple and symbolize faithfulness, purity and modesty.
- March – Daffodil.
- April – Daisy.
- May – Lily of the Valley.
- June – Rose.
- July – Larkspur.
- August – Gladiolus.