Easy Crops to Grow From Seed
- Lettuce. Lettuce can be sown directly in your garden bed, or started indoors for transplanting.
- Peas. Snap, snow, and shelling peas are all best sown as early as the soil can be worked in spring.
- Sweet Potatoes.
- Winter Squash, including Pumpkins.
What is the easiest and most profitable crop to grow?
8 Most Profitable Plants To Grow
- Bamboo. Landscapers and homeowners are paying as much as $150 each for potted bamboo plants, and many growers are finding it hard to keep up with the demand.
- Ground Covers.
- Landscaping Trees and Shrubs.
- Ornamental Grasses.
Which farming is most profitable?
Here are the top Most Profitable Agriculture Business Ideas:
- Agricultural Farm.
- Vermicompost Organic Fertilizer Production.
- Dried Flower Business.
- Fertilizer Distribution Business.
- Organic Farm Green House.
- Poultry Farming.
- Mushroom Farming Business.
- Hydroponic Retail Store.
Which is the most profitable crop in Kenya?
Here are the top 4 most profitable crops in Kenya today:
- Passion fruit. If you are looking for a high-value crop that can produce an income in the first year, take a look at passion fruit farming.
- Strawberries. The demand for strawberries is bursting at the seams and the supply is low.
How do you farm crops?
Method 2 Growing
- Break the ground.
- Lay off rows.
- Place your seeds in the furrow at the depth required for the particular crop you are planting.
- Cultivate your crops when the ground becomes packed by rainfall, or weeds become a problem.
- Watch for insects and animals which may damage your plants.