One of the collective nouns for a group of alligators is a “Congregation”.
The large fish swam as fast as possible from the congregation of alligators.
What do you call a group of crocodiles?
What do you call a group of…
- Cats. A group of cats is called a glaring.
- Chickens. A group of chickens is also known as a peep.
- Crocodiles. A group of crocodiles can also be referred to as a bask.
- Leopards. A group of leopards is known as a leap.
- Monkeys. Many monkeys are a troop.
What is a group of called?
A group of gorillas is called a troop. A group of white men is called an improv troupe. A group of buzzards is called a wake. A group of liberals calls itself woke. A group of geese is called a gaggle.
What is a group of alpacas called?
The collective noun for alpacas is the word you would use to describe a group of alpacas. Used in a sentence, you could say “Look at the herd of alpacas”, where “herd” is the collective noun that means group.
What is a group of narwhals called?
The scientific name, Monodon monoceros, is derived from the Greek: “one-tooth one-horn”. The narwhal is most closely related to the beluga whale. Together, these two species comprise the only extant members of the family Monodontidae, sometimes referred to as the “white whales”.