According to financesonline.com
Lily of the valley
Queen of the Night
Which flower is most expensive?
Here are seven of the most expensive flowers in the world which prove this point.
- Kadupul flower: Priceless.
- Juliet Rose: £10 million.
- Shenzhen Nongke Orchid: £160,000.
- Orchids, lilies, moonflowers and a 100-year-old ficus: £80,000.
- Gold of Kinabalu Orchid: £3,800.
- Tulips: £3,600.
- Saffron crocus: £760-950 per pound.
What flowers are the cheapest?
16 Inexpensive Wedding Flowers That Still Look Beautiful For Couples On A Tight Budget
- Roses. Roses, somewhat surprisingly, can be a relatively inexpensive wedding flower.
- Gerbera Daisies.
- Daisy Spray.
What is the rarest most beautiful flower?
As the jade vine requires bats for pollination, it is one of the world’s rarest flowers.
- Corpse Flower. The corpse flower is one of the most endangered in the world.
- Kadupul Flower.
- Jade Vine.
- Chocolate Cosmos.
- Franklin Tree Flower.
- Middlemist Red.
- Fire Lily.
- Yellow And Purple Lady Slipper.
Why Kadupul flower is expensive?
The Kadupul flower, Sri Lanka’s native blossom, is said to be the world’s most expensive flower. This floral specie is so expensive; it bares no price tag in contrast to other beautiful flowers. The reason for this is because the moment it is picked, it quite often dies.