Florist Price Comparisons
|Price Shown on Flower Arrangement||Local Delivery Charge|
|Your Local Florist||$50||$5|
|FTD.com florist.com||$55||included in price of flowers|
|teleflora.com||$55||included in price of flowers|
|justflowers.com Flower.com virtualflowers.com||$55||included in price of flowers|
6 more rows
How much is ProFlowers delivery charge?
For a company which stresses “fresh from the fields”, trucking flowers around the country sounds exactly like how we get our flowers. As an aside, for our test order, Proflowers’ delivery fee was $9.99. Our delivery fee is $4.95 or $6.95, depending on where it’s going.
How much is delivery for 1800 Flowers?
So is the consumer really getting ‘free delivery’ and what does 1-800-Flowers tell their florist BloomNet members about how they are paid for local delivery charges? The membership agreement states ‘All prices (1800flowers.com products) include up to $7.99 charge for delivery’.
What is the best website for flower delivery?
The Best Flower Delivery Services for Every Occasion (That You Can Order Online)
- Best Overall: 1-800-Flowers.
- Best Selection: FTD.
- Best for Convenience: Amazon.
- Best for Succulents: Lula’s Garden.
- Best for Same-Day Delivery: ProFlowers.
- Best on a Budget: Urban Stems.
- Best Presentation: Farmgirl Flowers.
How do florists charge for weddings?
The Average Cost of Wedding Flowers
- Bridal bouquet: $150–$350.
- Bridesmaid bouquet: $65–$125.
- Boutonniere: $24–$45.
- Pin-on corsage: $32–$48.
- Wrist corsage: $48–$65.
- Reception flowers: $75–$250.
- Flower girl petals: $65 per bag.
- Altar flowers: $75–$500.