Environment plays an important role in the healthy living of human beings.
it matters because it is the only home that humans have, and it provides air, food, and other needs.
Environment play an important role in regulating air and climate.
How is environment beneficial to us?
The ecosystem (all the communities of living organisms found in a specific place, their habitats and their interactions) in which we live provides natural services for humans and all other species that are essential to our health, quality of life and survival.
What are the benefits of environment?
- Forest trees absorb Co2.
- Garden trees do their bit.
- Filter your air.
- Even a patch of grass makes a difference.
- Reduce greenhouse gases.
- Plants purify water.
- Plants reduce flooding and water run-off.
- Provide important wildlife habitats.
What is environment and its uses?
It includes physical, chemical and other natural forces. Living things live in their environment. Since everything is part of the environment of something else, the word environment is used to talk about many things. People in different fields of knowledge use the word environment differently.
How do we help the environment?
8 Simple Ways to Help the Environment
- Use Reusable Bags. Plastic grocery-type bags that get thrown out end up in landfills or in other parts of the environment.
- Print as Little as Necessary.
- Use a Reusable Beverage Containers.
- Don’t Throw Your Notes Away.
- Save Electricity!
- Save Water.
- Avoid Taking Cars or Carpool When Possible.