- Answer: Refrigeration is best, otherwise keep it in a cool place and spritz with water to maintain freshness.
- Answer: The foliage used in the wedding garland should last a full day.
- Answer: Yes, the garland may be cut.
How do I keep my wedding greenery fresh?
Indoors, try to keep greenery away from any heat source and out of direct sunlight. The cooler the location of the greens, the longer they will last. You can mist the greenery with water daily to help the cuttings last. Fresh greenery used in bouquets should be treated like a cut flower.
How do you keep a Christmas wreath fresh?
How to Keep Your Holiday Greenery Fresh
- Purchase your greenery or wreaths as close to the time you will be using them as possible.
- Keep your branches and wreaths outside until needed.
- When using branches, cut or crush the stems.
- Treat with an Anti-Desiccant Spray.
- Mist your evergreen branches or wreaths with water as often as possible.
How long does real Garland last?
about two weeks
How do I keep my greenery from wilting?
Suggested clip · 38 seconds
Keep Your Greenery Fresh Throughout the Holiday Season – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip