To give you a better idea of what you can expect to spend, the average cost by type of wedding arrangement is below:
- Bridal Bouquets : $100-150/each.
- Bridesmaids Bouquets : $50-90/each.
- Flower girl petals : $30-60.
- Corsages : $15-20/each.
- Boutonnieres : $10-15/each.
- Altar Arrangements : $50-150/each.
What is the average cost for flowers for a wedding?
On average, wedding florists cost between $500 and $1080 nationwide. Many factors affect the cost of wedding flowers including location, flower variety, types of flowers, floral decor, and more.
When should I order flowers for my wedding?
It is prudent to place your order wedding flower order between six and nine months ahead of the wedding. For some people, ordering this early might seem way too far ahead of the wedding date. However, placing your order far in advance gives us ample time to plan for your big day.
How do you make cheap wedding flowers?
Ways to Save Money on Wedding Flowers
- Move Flowers from the Ceremony to the Reception.
- Re-purpose the Bridal Bouquets.
- Choose In-Season Flowers.
- Get Cheaper Flowers.
- Go Green.
- Share Flowers.
- Order Your Flowers Online.
- Be Simplistic.
How can I save money on wedding flowers?
9 Ways to Save on Wedding Flowers
- Discuss Your Budget With Your Florist. Be up-front with your florist about your budget.
- Stay Local and Seasonal. Local, in-season flowers are the way to go.
- Choose Big Blooms.
- Swap Out Costly Stems.
- Don’t Immediately Count Out a Flower.
- Stick to Just Two Kinds.
- Repurpose Your Flowers.
- Go Green.